Our first class session of PH290-2: Eat-Think-Design will be held today, Wed-22-Jan-2014, from 4:00-7:00pm in 254 Dwinelle Hall.
The following information is for prospective students:
- This is a limited enrollment course. Students will be admitted to the course from the waitlist after the first class session, at the discretion of the instructors. Waitlist order will not influence admission decisions.
- We do not anticipate admitting more than 25 students. There are currently more than 55 students on the waitlist.
- Attendance at this first session is mandatory. Students who do not show up to the first class session will not be admitted.
- If you are not already aware, we have decided to focus the innovation course that we teach each spring on food (and public health) in Spring 2014. While many of you bring professional experience in food, this is not a strict prerequisite for admission to this course.
- If you do not plan to take this course, we kindly ask that you remove yourself from the waitlist to make space for others.
We appreciate your interest in our course and look forward to meeting you today.